google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Mommywood has officially moved, Blog Relocation

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mommywood has officially moved, Blog Relocation

Hello my lovelies happy Sunday.  Today is my official announcement of my relocation to my new site! After months of research and long hours of building, transferring and tweaking we are finally in our new home.

We have relocated to Squarespace and I sure hope you come along for the ride. All the content you have grown to expect and love will follow us there along with some new fun treats. As I commented in a previous post where will your creativity take you I have finally built my own site and purchased my Domain name so 2017 is really off to a great start.


Please join me on this new adventure click on the link above which will bring you over to my new baby and my latest post and please don't forget to subscribe!

One of the new things I am working on is a section dedicated to all things Zen. Videos, quotes, link shares,  printables etc... Down the line I also want to jump into Podcasts!
I recently shared two videos on my Twitter relating to Yoga poses for my Intensive class why don't you go check them out. Let me know what you think.
Blogger will remain available for a while and I have also imported the content to my new spot.


illustration by Pinterest

Blogger has been great and I am grateful but it is time to change into a Butterfly. 

Always stress free xo,
Mari

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and look forward to reading your insightful work on the new site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jovina thank you so grateful and appreciative of your support xo

      Delete
  2. This is a really good news. I am looking forward to get some good articles to read. Do share the updates.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.